Cricket NewsDream11 PredictionLSG vs. CSK, Match No.34 IPL 2024, Dream11 Team Prediction Today's Match,...

LSG vs. CSK, Match No.34 IPL 2024, Dream11 Team Prediction Today’s Match, Captain & Vice Captain, Match Prediction & Pitch Report 

LSG vs. CSK at Ekana Sports City Stadium in Lucknow, who will win today’s IPL match? Well, we will get the answer to this after the match ends. But the real question is: can CSK continue their winning momentum at Lucknow’s home ground, or will Lucknow Super Giants end their two-match losing streak in front of home supporters? Lucknow have lost just a single match at their home ground. So the challenge is up to the Chennai Super Kings, who are coming off an away win at Wankhede Stadium. Can they do it again? Can they replicate their last match’s form at Ekana Sports City Stadium? Can they hand LSG their first home defeat of the 2024 IPL season? It’s interesting to see who will win today’s IPL match and get closer to the playoffs. 

Match Prediction: LSG vs. CSK Match No. 34 IPL 2024 (19 April 2024)

Predicting a winner for match no. 34 of IPL 2024 between Lucknow and Chennai Super Kings is a tough call. Chennai is coming with back-to-back wins, but Lucknow is playing at their home ground and has lost only once at home so far this season. On the other hand, LSG are coming off back-to-back losses, but they are playing in front of their home supporters, which can help them pressurize the CSK team. According to win probability on Google, Chennai Super Kings have 56% chances of winning this match, while Lucknow Super Giants have 44% of winning this encounter. 

LSG vs. CSK Head-to-Head Record 

Lucknow and Chennai have played each other three times, and both of them have tested the same amount of success and failure. Chennai and Lucknow both won one match each, and one match ended in a draw in the three matches they have faced each other. 

Total matches3
LSG Won 1
CSK Won1
Draw/NoResult1
Tied0

LSG vs. CSK IPL 2024 Match No. 34 Venue

The 34th game of IPL 2024 season will be played between the Lucknow Super Giants and Chennai Super Kings, which will take place at the Ekana Sports City Stadium in Lucknow. This stadium is a decent-sized venue with a crowd-holding capacity of 50,000. The shortest boundary here is just 70 meters, and the longest one is 75 meters long. The bowling ends in this stadium are known as the North End and the South End. 

VenueEkana Sports City Stadium, Lucknow
LocationMap Link 
Seating Capacity50,000
Short Boundary Distance70 meters 
Longest Boundary Distance75 meters 
Ends North End, South End
Flood LightsYes

Weather Forecast 

On April 19, Lucknow will have a clear sky and a warm night with a temperature of 35°C and 17% humidity. There will be 1011 millibars of air pressure and 7 km/h wind. 

Date19th  April 2024
Wind Speed9 Km/h
Temperature/Feels lIke36°C
Humidity17%
Pressure1002 mb
WeatherMostly Clear

LSG vs. CSK: Ekana Sports City Stadium, Lucknow, Pitch Report 

Ekana Stadium has two pitches, one with red soil and the other with black soil. The red soil pitch favors the batters, and the black soil pitch helps spinners. So it depends on the surface that will be used in this match. If this match is fixed to be played at a red soil wicket, then it will be easy for batters to score runs as red soil wickets are more trustworthy in terms of trusting the bounce of the surface, which helps batters in strokemaking. If the match is scheduled at the black soil pitch, then it could be the bowlers game, especially the slow bowlers game, as we have seen earlier in this IPL season at Ekana Stadium. In short, we can witness a high-scoring encounter or a low-scoring affair based on the surface used for this match. 

Toss Impact 

The results of the games at Ekana Sports City Stadium are unrelated to the toss. This venue saw the play of 10 matches, with the team that won the toss winning five of them and the side that lost the toss winning four of them. One match ended without a result. 

Matches Played 10
Matches Won Winning Toss5
Matches Won Losing Toss4
Matches Without Result 1

LSG Record at Ekana Sports City Stadium, Lucknow

Lucknow have played 10 games at their home ground, won five of them, lost four of them, and one match ended in a tie. 

Matches Played 10
Won5
Lost4
Tied1

CSK Record at Ekana Sports City Stadium, Lucknow

Chennai Super Kings have a decent record at Ekana, with one win and one loss in two games. 

Matches Played 2
Won1
Lost1
Tied0

Ekana Sports City Stadium, Lucknow, IPL Statistics: Average Score, Highest Score, Most Wickets and Most Runs 

These IPL stats are accessible from the Ekana Sports City Stadium in Lucknow: 

Avg First Inning Score159 Runs
Highest Score 199/8 by LSG 
Highest Chase 159 
Highest Score by Individual 89 (47)  by Marcus Stoinis vs MI
Most Wickets in a Match 5/14 by Mark Wood vs DC

Lucknow Super Giants and Chennai Super Kings Full Squads

Each of the two teams, the Chennai Super Kings and Lucknow Super Giants, has 25 players. The players are listed as follows: 

Lucknow Super Giants Squad IPL (2024)Chennai Super Kings Squad IPL (2024)
KL Rahul (c & wk)MS Dhoni (  wk)
Quinton de KockMoeen Ali
Nicholas PooranDeepak Chahar
Ayush BadoniDevon Conway
Kyle MayersTushar Deshpande
Marcus StoinisShivam Dube
Deepak HoodaRuturaj Gaikwad(c)
Devdutt PadikkalRajvardhan Hangargekar
Ravi BishnoiRavindra Jadeja
Naveen-ul-HaqAjay Mandal
Krunal PandyaMukesh Choudhary
Yudhvir SinghMatheesha Pathirana
Prerak MankadAjinkya Rahane
Yash ThakurSheikh Rasheed
Amit MishraMitchell Santner
Shamar JosephSimarjeet Singh
Mayank YadavAvanish Rao Aravelly
Mohsin KhanNishant Sindhu
K. GowthamPrashant Solanki
Arshin KulkarniMaheesh Theekshana
M. SiddharthRachin Ravindra
Ashton TurnerShardul Thakur
Matt HenryDaryl Mitchell
Mohd. Arshad KhanSameer Rizvi
David WilleyMustafizur Rahman

Lucknow Super Giants Probable Playing XI Match No. 34 (19th April 2024)

KL Rahul (c & wk), Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Yash Thakur, Shamar Joseph, Mohsin Khan

Chennai Super Kings Probable Playing XI Match No. 34 (19th April 2024)

R Ravindra, R Gaikwad (c), A Rahane, D Mitchell, S Dube, R Jadeja, Sameer Rizvi, MS Dhoni (wk), S Thakur, TU Deshpande, Mustafizur Rahman

LSG vs. CSK Dream11 Team Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Players to Pick 

A strong dream11 team requires research, but if you don’t have time for that type of thing, you may quickly assemble a successful team with our help. Our dream11 team for LSG vs. CSK, match number 34 of the 2024 IPL, is as follows:

LSG vs. CSK Dream11 Prediction Match No. 34 IPL 2024 (19th April 2024)

LSG vs. CSK Match No. 34 IPL 2024  Captain and Vice-captain Choices 

CaptainShivam Dube, Nicholas Pooran
Vice-CaptainKl Rahul, Ruturaj Gaikwad

LSG vs. CSK Dream11 Prediction Team 1 IPL 2024 

Keeper Kl Rahul(vc), Ms Dhoni
Batsmen Nicholas Pooran, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ajinkya Rahane
All-rounders Shivam Dube(c), Marcus Stoinis, R Ravindra
BowlersMohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Mustafizur Rahman

LSG vs. CSK Dream11 Prediction Team 2 IPL 2024 

Keeper Quinton de Kock, Nicholas Pooran(c)
Batsmen D Mitchell, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, RD Gaikwad 
All-rounders  R Jadeja(vc), Krunal Pandya
BowlersTU Deshpande, Mustafizur Rahman, Shamar Joseph

LSG vs. CSK Dream11 Prediction IPL Match no. 34 Top 3 Batters 

PlayersTeamMatchesRuns
Shivam Dube CSK06242
Ruturaj GaikwadCSK06224
Nicholas PooranLSG06223

LSG vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Match no. 34 IPL Top 3 Bowlers 

PlayersTeamMatchesWickets
Mustafizur RahmanCSK0510
Matheesha PathiranaCSK0508
Yash ThakurLSG0507

Continue reading

Is Ricky Ponting Going to Be India’s New Head Coach?

The former Australia cricket team captain and one of the great batsmen, Ricky Ponting, has revealed that he has been approached by the BCCI to be the head coach of the Indian team after Rahul Dravid’s period is over.   Ponting...

Who Won Yesterday IPL Match: Eliminator, RR vs RCB, Match 72, Check All Details

Rajasthan Royals defeated the Royal Challengers Bangalore by four wickets in the eliminator match of IPL 2024. The Royals won the toss and decided to bowl at the Narendra Modi Stadium. chose to bat first after winning the toss...

Purple Cap in IPL 2024: IPL Purple Cap Winners List from 2008 to 2024

There is a famous saying in cricket “batters win you matches, but bowlers win you tournaments.” Great bowlers always played a significant part in a tournament win for their teams. This is why the IPL has the concept of...

Enjoy exclusive access to all of our content

Get an online subscription and you can unlock any article you come across.