Cricket NewsDream11 PredictionWI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Today Match No....

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Today Match No. 46: Captain & Vice Captain Fantasy Team and Pitch Report

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Today Match: The Kensington Oval in Barbados will host the West Indies vs USA Super 8 stage match of the T20 World Cup 2024. This match is a must-win for the West Indies if they want to qualify for semi-final spots. On the other hand, the USA will try to take its fairytale run in this t20 World Cup to the next level with a win in the Super 8 stage.

However, beating the mighty West Indies in the T20 format is not an easy task for big guns like India and Australia. Then how much damage might the USA cause to the Windies team? Although nothing can be said in cricket until the last ball is bowled, the Google win predictor is suggesting an 86% chance of the West Indies winning this match and 14% of the USA.

Probable Playing XI USA 

M Patel (C), A Gous (wk), Aaron Jones, Nitish Kumar, SR Taylor, Corey Anderson, Harmeet Singh, Jasdeep Singh, NP Kenjige, SN Netravalkar, Ali Khan

Probable Playing XI West Indies  

Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran(wk), Roston Chase, Rovman Powell(C), Sherfane Rutherford, Andre Russell, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Match No. 46 and Fantasy Cricket Players to Pick 

Before putting together a Dream11 team, you should do some study; if you are pressed for time, we can help you put together a competitive team as soon as it is feasible. The following is our Dream11 lineup for today’s match: 

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Today Match No. 46 Captain and Vice-captain Choices 

CaptainNicholas Pooran
Vice-CaptainCorey Anderson 

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Team 

Keeper Nicholas Pooran(c), A Gous
Batsmen Brandon King, Nitish Kumar, Johnson Charles
All-rounders Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Corey Anderson(vc)
BowlersAlzarri Joseph, SN Netravalkar, Ali Khan

Also Read: T20 World Cup 2024 Points Table || Most wickets in T20 World Cup 2024

WI vs USA Head-to-Head Record in T20Is 

There hasn’t been a T20I match between the two teams yet. They will meet for the first time today. 

Total matches0
USA Won 0
West Indies won0
Draw/NoResult0
Tied0

Match Prediction: WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Match No. 46

The USA’s performance in this T20 World Cup suggests that they could pose a threat to the West Indies. However, the West Indies is a far superior team than the USA, and barring a miracle, the West Indies would not lose if they played their game in this match. The Google Win predictor gives the West Indies an 86% probability of winning this match, while the USA’s odds are only 14%. 

WI vs USA Pitch Report: T20 World Cup 2024 Match No. 46 

According to the pitch assessment, the Kensington Oval Stadium in Barbados has a balanced surface that benefits both bowlers and batters. Because of the good bounce and carry in the wicket, the ball comes nicely onto the bat, and batters may take some advantage of the surface. But as the game progresses, the pitch starts to slow down, and spinners get a chance to make an impression. Fast bowlers may get some swing in the initial overs of the game.  

WI vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Match No. 46 Venue

In 1872, the Kensington Oval was officially opened to the public. The stadium lies close to Bridgetown, the island’s capital, on Barbados’ western coast. The stadium can accommodate 28,000 people in total. This stadium honors West Indian cricket legends Joel Garner and Malcolm Marshall with bowling ends. The longest and shortest boundaries of the stadium are 65 and 58 meters, respectively.

VenueKensington Oval, Barbados
LocationMap Link 
Seating Capacity28,000
Short Boundary Distance58 meters 
Longest Boundary Distance65 meters 
Ends Malcolm Marshall End, Joel Garner End 
Flood LightsYes

Kensington Oval Cricket Stadium, Barbados, Statistics: Average Score, Highest Score, Most Wickets and Most Runs 

The information from Barbados’ Kensington Oval Cricket Stadium is provided below:

Avg First Inning Score138 Runs
Highest Score 224/5 By WI vs ENG
Highest Chase 172/6 By WI vs ENG
Highest Score by Individual 107 (53) by Rovman Powell vs England
Most Wickets in a Match Akeal Hosein 4/30 vs England

USA and West Indies Full Squads

For this T20 World Cup, the USA and the West Indies teams have 15 players on their full-strength squads. The following is a list of players for both teams: 

USA SquadWI Squad
Monank Patel (C)Rovman Powell (C)
Aaron JonesJohnson Charles
Nitish KumarShimron Hetmyer
Steven TaylorBrandon King
Shayan JahangirSherfane Rutherford
Corey AndersonShai Hope
Milind KumarNicholas Pooran
Nisarg PatelRoston Chase
Shadley Van SchalkwykJason Holder
Andries GousAndre Russell
Ali KhanRomario Shepherd
Harmeet SinghAlzarri Joseph
Jessy SinghAkeal Hosein
Noshtush KenjigeShamar Joseph
Saurabh NethralvakarGudakesh Motie

Continue reading

India vs Pakistan Head to Head Record in ODI

Ind vs Pak Head to Head in T20I Ind vs Pak Head to Head in ODI Ind vs Pak Head to Head in Test India vs Pakistan Head to Head Record in ODI: The biggest rivals of each other, India and Pakistan,...

Hardik Pandya will captain Team India in the T20I series against Sri Lanka

The three-match T20 series between India and Sri Lanka begins on July 27, and star all-rounder Hardik Pandya is expected to captain the Indian team in this series. Pandya was one of the pillars of India's success in the...

Hardik Pandya or Suryakumar Yadav? Who will replace Rohit Sharma as India’s next T20 captain?

Indian cricket is in trouble just days after T20 World Cup-winning captain Rohit Sharma announced his retirement from the game. Should they put the team's vice-captain, Hardik Pandya, in charge, or the premier batter Suryakumar Yadav? The decision must...

Enjoy exclusive access to all of our content

Get an online subscription and you can unlock any article you come across.