Cricket NewsDream11 PredictionDC vs LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match 64 IPL 2024: Captain &...

DC vs LSG Dream11 Prediction Today Match 64 IPL 2024: Captain & Vice Captain And Pitch Report

Delhi Capitals and Lucknow SuperGiants will face off at Arun Jaitley Stadium in IPL 2024 match No. 64. This will be the second meeting of the season between these two teams. At their first encounter this season, the Delhi Capitals emerged victorious at the Ekana Sports City Stadium in Lucknow. So this could be a revenge encounter for the Lucknow Super Giants, who want to settle the score by defeating DC at their home ground. DC and LSG both have the same points and are currently sitting in sixth and seventh places in the points table, respectively. This match could be a season-decisive one for both teams because a loss is enough to wrap up the season from here. So it will be fun to watch who will win today’s IPL match and save their season to fight for another day. 

Match Prediction: DC vs. LSG Match No. 64 IPL 2024 (11th May 2024)

Who will win today’s IPL match between DC and LSG? In reality, the answer to this question is that anyone can be beaten by anyone on any day in cricket. But if we consider the recent form and home game advantage, the Delhi Capitals home team has the better odds. LSG, though, has a strong chance of winning this match as well. The win predictor indicates that DC has a 53% chance of winning this match, while LSG has a 47%. However, as everyone knows, in cricket, everything is possible, so any side could win this match. From our perspective, there is a 50/50 chance that either team will win in this match. 

DC vs. LSG Head-to-Head Record 

A total of four times DC and LSG have faced off on the field, and from those four occasions, LSG has tasted success three times while Delhi has won just one game. 

Total matches4
LSG Won 3
DC Won1
Draw/NoResult0
Tied0

DC vs. LSG IPL 2024 Match No. 64 Venue

The second IPL game of the season between DC and LSG will take place at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on May 14. The boundaries of the arena are 65 to 70 meters long, with 65 meters being the shortest and 68 meters the longest. Stadium End and Pavilion End are the names of the two bowling ends at this stadium. The stadium can hold up to 55,000 people on matchdays. 

VenueArun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
LocationMap Link 
Seating Capacity55,000
Short Boundary Distance65 meters 
Longest Boundary Distance68 meters 
Ends Stadium End, Pavilion End
Flood LightsYes

Weather Forecast 

On May 14, Delhi is expected to see clear skies and a hot night with a temperature of 36°C and 16% humidity. There will be a wind speed of 05 km/h and an air pressure of 1005 millibars.

Date14 May 2024
Wind Speed05 Km/h
Temperature36°C
Humidity16%
Pressure1005 mb
WeatherMostly Clear

DC vs. LSG: Eden Gardens, Kolkata, Pitch Report 

The Arun Jaitley Stadium’s wicket is renowned for being batting-friendly because of its short boundaries and flat wickets. The low bounce of the pitch at Arun Jaitley Stadium is the only element that bowlers may use to their advantage. Pitches at this venue are famous for being flat, and low-bouncing tracks are the only thing that can trouble batters. So the game is simple for batters: just tackle odd low balls, and if they manage to do so, it will be smooth sailing. In short, today’s game between Delhi and Lucknow could be a run-fest.

Toss Impact 

The toss does not have an important say in the result of the matches played at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi. A total of 88 IPL games have been played at this venue; 45 times, the team that won the toss won the match, and 42 times, the team that lost the toss won the match. 

Matches Played 88
Matches Won Winning Toss45
Matches Won Losing Toss42
Matches Without Result 1

DC Record at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

Delhi Capitals have played 88 home games at Arun Jaitley Stadium; they have won 34 and lost 44 of them; one match ended in a tie and one ended without a result.

Matches Played 80
Won34
Lost44
Tied1
Draw/No Result 1

LSG Record at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

LSG have not yet played at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi, so they are yet to register a win-and-lose record at this venue. 

Matches Played 0
Won0
Lost0
Tied0

Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi, IPL Statistics: Average Score, Highest Score, Most Wickets and Most Runs 

From the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi, the following IPL data was gathered: 

Avg First Inning Score164 runs 
Highest Score 266/7 by SRH vs DC in 2024
Highest Chase 186/6 by Gujarat Lions
Highest Score by Individual 128 by Chris Gayle for RCB against Delhi Capitals in 2012, 
128 by Rishabh Pant for Delhi Capitals against Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2018 
Most Wickets in a Match 5/19 by Lasith Malinga for MI against Delhi Daredevils in 2011

Delhi Capitals and Lucknow Super Giants Full Squads

In their full-strength squads, Delhi Capitals have 25 players, while Lucknow Super Giants have 24. The following is a list of the players: 

Delhi Capitals Squad IPL 2024Lucknow Super Giants Squad IPL 2024
Rishabh Pant (c)KL Rahul (c)
Pravin DubeyQuinton De Kock
David WarnerNicholas Pooran
Vicky OstwalAyush Badoni
Prithvi ShawKyle Mayers
Anrich NortjeMarcus Stoinis
Abishek PorelDeepak Hooda
Kuldeep YadavDevdutt Padikkal Ravi Bishnoi
Axar PatelNaveen-Ul-Haq
Lungi NgidiKrunal Pandya,
Lalit YadavYudhvir Singh
Khaleel AhmedPrerak Mankad
Mitchell MarshYash Thakur
Ishant SharmaAmit Mishra
Yash DhullMayank Yadav
Mukesh KumarMohsin Khan
Harry BrookK. Gowtham
Tristan StubbsShivam Mavi
Ricky BhuiArshin Kulkarni
Kumar KushagraM. Siddharth
Rasikh DarAshton Turner
Jhye RichardsonDavid Willey
Sumit KumarMohd. Arshad Khan
Shai HopeShamar Joseph
Swastik Chhikara

Delhi Capitals Probable Playing XI Match No. 60 (11th May 2024)

Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Shai Hope, Tristan Stubbs, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed

Lucknow Super Giants Probable Playing XI Match No. 60 (11th May 2024)

KL Rahul(c & wk), Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Ashton Turner, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen Ul Haq, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Team Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Players to Pick 

Building a strong dream11 squad requires research, but if you’re pressed for time, our help can help you assemble a successful team quickly. Our dream11 lineup for the DC vs. LSG game is as follows:

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Match No. 64 IPL 2024 (14 May 2024)

DC vs. LSG Match No- 64 IPL 2024  Captain and Vice-captain Choices 

CaptainNicolas Pooran, Kuldeep Yadav
Vice-CaptainRishabh Pant, Marcus Stoinis 

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Team 1 IPL 2024 

Keeper Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul
Batsmen Jake Fraser-McGurk, David Warner, Ayush Badoni
All-rounders Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Kuldeep Yadav
BowlersKahleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Team 2 IPL 2024 

Keeper Nicolas Pooran, Shai Hope
Batsmen Tristan Stubbs, Quinton De Kock, Prithvi Shaw
All-rounders Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, MD. Arshad Khan
BowlersNaveen Ul Haq, Ishant Sharma, Yash Thakur

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction IPL Match No. 64 Top 3 Batters 

PlayersTeamMatchesRuns
KL Rahul LSG12460
Rishabh PantDC12413
Nicolas Pooran LSG12363

DC vs. LSG Dream11 Prediction Match. 64 IPL Top 3 Bowlers 

PlayersTeamMatchesWickets
Khaleel AhmedDC1316
Mukesh KumarDC916
Kuldeep YadavDC1015

Continue reading

India vs Pakistan Head to Head Record in ODI

Ind vs Pak Head to Head in T20I Ind vs Pak Head to Head in ODI Ind vs Pak Head to Head in Test India vs Pakistan Head to Head Record in ODI: The biggest rivals of each other, India and Pakistan,...

Hardik Pandya will captain Team India in the T20I series against Sri Lanka

The three-match T20 series between India and Sri Lanka begins on July 27, and star all-rounder Hardik Pandya is expected to captain the Indian team in this series. Pandya was one of the pillars of India's success in the...

Hardik Pandya or Suryakumar Yadav? Who will replace Rohit Sharma as India’s next T20 captain?

Indian cricket is in trouble just days after T20 World Cup-winning captain Rohit Sharma announced his retirement from the game. Should they put the team's vice-captain, Hardik Pandya, in charge, or the premier batter Suryakumar Yadav? The decision must...

Enjoy exclusive access to all of our content

Get an online subscription and you can unlock any article you come across.